MatrixStream MatrixCloud IPTV Data Center Solution Overview
MatrixStream MatrixCloud IPTV solution allows any broadband provider to offer IPTV services to anyone who wants to start its own IPTV service witht its own logo and EPG. MatrixStream MatrixCloud IPTV backend allows the ASP provider to manage each IPTV service subscribers with the following features:
- Generate Additional IPTV Revenue: MatrixStream MatrixCloud IPTV data center solution allows any broadband providers to generate additional IPTV revenue by leveraging power of viral marketing. The MatrixCloud IPTV provider can sign up as many IPTV service providers as possible and leverage each service provider’s marketing power. The MatrixCloud IPTV model also allows many service providers to generate additional revenue off video without having to invest a ton of time, money and resources to build its own IPTV services. With ASP IPTV model, any broadband provider can start its own IPTV service with its own unique logos and EPG in hours rather than months.
- Unique Logo and EPG for Each IPTV Service Subscriber: The MatrixCloud IPTV system allows each IPTV service provider to have its own unique IPTV portal and EPG. Each EPG can be customized for each IPTV provider so customers are unaware the actual IPTV backend is being powered by the MatrixCloud IPTV provider. With this approach, each IPTV service provider can offer its own customers IPTV service without having to buy and support its own IPTV system.
- Host Unlimited IPTV Service Subscribers: MatrixStream MatrixCloud IPTV Datacenter software allows MatrixCloud IPTV provider to add unlimited ASP service subscribers. As each ASP service subscribers grow their own IPTV subscriber count, the ASP provider will also grow its own revenue through subscription.
- Streaming Over the Internet: Because of MatrixStream’s MatrixCast video transport protocol, all subscribers of the IPTV service can use broadband Internet as the video transport. Because MatrixStream can stream high quality HD videos without huge bandwidth requirements, ASP service subscribers can stream HD videos directly to their large HDTVs at home without compromising on the video quality.
- View On TV or PC: All MatrixCloud IPTV service subscribers have the option to watch videos on their large HDTV or on their PC.
- Expandable: The MatrixCloud IPTV system is fully scalable to support future growth. It is expandable to support unlimited users.
- Remote software/firmware update: The MatrixCloud IPTV system is fully remote upgradable with no truck roll required. Comparing to regular cable and satellite installs where a service person is required to visit homes of subscribers, this could mean tremendous savings.
- VOD Support: MatrixStream ASP IPTV data center solution supports both unlimited live TV channels and unlimited VOD videos.
- Minimal Integration Cost: MatrixCloud IPTV data center solution is the complete end-to-end solution where MatrixCloud IPTV providers can set up the entire systems in days. Unlike traditional IPTV system with pieces from multiple vendors, MatrixStream MatrixCloud IPTV system is designed to work seamlessly without massive integration headache.
MatrixCloud IPTV Data Center Example Deployment Diagram
Below is example of how MatrixCloud IPTV deployment. The deployment allows the main IPTV provider to set up an IPTV cloud superhead based on the MatrixCloud IPTV solution. The main provider can offer packages of live TV and VOD videos to multiple 3rd party IPTV providers for additional revenue. The solution allows 3rd party IPTV providers to provide their own custom IPTV live TV channels and VOD videos. If 3rd party IPTV provider would like to provide its own live channels, the operator is required to have its own IMX e4090 video encoder and/or IMX e4100 video transcoder in orde to offer different streaming videos to PCs, iPad tablets, Android phones, iPhones and IMX HD set top boxes. In addition, the MatrixCloud solution allows multiple 3rd party content providers to add their own video offerings to the backend via its own Web based management. The MatrixCloud solution gives each IPTV operator the maximum flexibility to offer variety of IPTV video packages to their customers in order to generate additional subscriber revenue.